- New Questions About Buy Essay Answered and Why You Must Read Every Word of This Report
- The Number One Article on Custom Writing Service
- The Best Essay Writing Service for Students
- How to begin the task for a thesis: use supervisor, drawing an idea, making quotations
- Absolutely The Best Techniques for Getting Started Enhancing Your Lifetime with SelfGrowth.com
Call for Applications
OFID (The OPEC Fund for International Development) is pleased to announce that qualified applicants who have obtained or are on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree and who wish to study for a Master’s degree are welcome to apply for the OFID Scholarship 2018/2019.
The Application Portal will be open until May 4, 2018.
OFID scholarships will be awarded to candidates for master’s degree studies. Applicants must be from a developing country (except OFID Member Countries), and he/she must first obtain admission to pursue a Master’s degree studies in a relevant field of development, from any recognized university/college in the world.
Through its scholarship scheme, OFID aims to help highly motivated, highly driven individuals overcome one of the biggest challenges to their careers – the cost of graduate studies. The winners of the OFID Scholarship Award will receive a scholarship spread over a maximum of two years, toward the completion of a Master’s degree, or its equivalent, at an accredited educational institution, starting in the autumn of the academic year 2018/2019.