- Just how to Write an advertising Essay
- Blockchain took itself offline to reclaim its DNS records and direct users to the proper servers.
- Popular options that come with term paper and diploma work
- How exactly to Access the most effective Personal Statement Writing Help Available Online in only A few presses
- NYSUT President urges parents to optout of Common Core tests
Call for Applications
OFID (The OPEC Fund for International Development) is pleased to announce that qualified applicants who have obtained or are on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree and who wish to study for a Master’s degree are welcome to apply for the OFID Scholarship 2018/2019.
The Application Portal will be open until May 4, 2018.
OFID scholarships will be awarded to candidates for master’s degree studies. Applicants must be from a developing country (except OFID Member Countries), and he/she must first obtain admission to pursue a Master’s degree studies in a relevant field of development, from any recognized university/college in the world.
Through its scholarship scheme, OFID aims to help highly motivated, highly driven individuals overcome one of the biggest challenges to their careers – the cost of graduate studies. The winners of the OFID Scholarship Award will receive a scholarship spread over a maximum of two years, toward the completion of a Master’s degree, or its equivalent, at an accredited educational institution, starting in the autumn of the academic year 2018/2019.