The Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides concern to prospects from emerging nations and above all to those who are underrepresented in French universities and college organizations: Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe and brand-new members of the EU and the Middle East.
Sciences Po just provides applications from prospects with profiles that match the top priorities of the Eiffel scholarship If you are used a location to study at Sciences Po, we will notify you whether your application will be proposed to School France( the organisation in charge of this scholarship).
Applications gotten from trainees presently studying abroad are prioritised over those from trainees currently residing in France.
Trainees can not use straight for the Eiffel Scholarship. Applications should be made through a college organization. If you are studying in 2 college organizations, you can just send a single application. In order to use, you should have currently been accepted to a program at Sciences Po. For your application to be effective, it is vital that you appreciate our due dates.
The Eiffel scholarship program, released in January 1999 by the French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs, is targeted at foreign trainees whose exceptional capability has actually been acknowledged by French organizations of college who want to sponsor these trainees for the rest of their research studies.
The program is mostly created to offer an education in France to future choice makers in both the economic sector and in the nationwide administrations of emerging nations.
Prospects should be under 30 years of ages
Sciences Po prospects
- Applicants for our graduate programs
- Applicants for the double degree in Journalism/ Columbia (BAMA) (who are currently very first year trainees at Columbia’s university School of Journalism)
Sciences Po trainees
- 3rd year Sciences Po trainees
- 2nd year undergraduate trainees in among our collaboration programs at Poitiers school
- Very first year college student at Science Po
- Trainees confessed in 2015 in their very first year as a college student who asked for a deferment
- Trainees confessed in 2015 who have actually gotten a conditional deal of admission if they send an English test prior to the scholarship application due date.
- PhD trainees who are co-supervised or providing a joint thesis with a partner university
- Trainees confessed to the following double degree program (other Sciences Po double degree program are not qualified for this scholarship):.
- Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University (prospects for this program are qualified)
- Sciences et Politiques de l’Environnement Sciences Po/Sorbonne Université (just very first year trainees are qualified)
- Quantitative Economics Sciences Po/Panth éon Sorbonne Paris I (just very first year trainees are qualified)
- The Eiffel laureates who finished in June 2018 and desire to send an Eiffel application for the PhD.
- The regular monthly grant quantity for Master programs will be verified quickly by School France
- The Eiffel Scholarship does not cover tuition charges Trainees used a location to study at Sciences Po who get the scholarship are for that reason accountable for paying the yearly tuition charges.
All prospects should connect the following files to their scholarship application:
- CV, consisting of info on the candidate’s level (distinction/honours, ranking or position in the promo, variety of trainees in the promo, diploma with info on expertise, date of the diploma, last grades)
- expert job, a couple of pages. The candidate needs to describe the factors for studying in France instead of their house nation, their interest for the picked program and how this will assist them accomplish their profession objectives and goals.
- scholastic records all of the years of college (consisting of durations invested abroad on exchange programs)
- Language test certificates (french and/or english) if needed
- Trainees currently confessed at Sciences Po (consisting of candidates who delayed their arrival or those who got conditional deal in 2015): October 20th, 2018
- Very first time candidates: November 6th, 2018
The due date for applications set by Sciences Po is not the date at which applications should be gotten by School France. Certainly, it is needed to have actually been used a location at Sciences Po in order to be qualified for the Eiffel Scholarship. Applications got after this date will not be processed. These dates are necessary and can not be customized.
Trainees currently confessed at Sciences Po should send their Eiffel Scholarship application by e-mail, straight to the Admissions department by October 20th, 2018.
Info on the choice of your application will be interacted in January 2019.
For details, apply here