The University of Sheffield is inviting applications for International Undergraduate Scholarship for the year 2019. Scholarships are available to new international (non-EU) students.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School (founded in 1828), Firth College (1879) and Sheffield Technical School (1884).
Students may be required to take an internationally recognised English language test such as IELTS.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study all undergraduate degree courses are included except for Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
Scholarship Benefits: The International Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 is worth 10% of your tuition fee and is offered in each following academic year subject to sustained academic success.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available to new international (non-EU) students.
Entrance Requirements: Eligibility and award criteria:
- You must commence your studies of an undergraduate degree at the University of Sheffield in September 2019.
- All undergraduate degree courses are included except for Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- You must choose the University of Sheffield as your firm or insurance choice before 16:00 (UK time) on 14 June 2019.
- The scholarship will be awarded automatically – no scholarship application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
- Subject to meeting the eligibility and award criteria the scholarship will be guaranteed in the first year of study.
- The scholarship is applicable to each subsequent academic year of study, subject to achieving 60% or above and achieving a minimum of 120 credits in the previous academic year. The scholarship is not applicable to any compulsory or optional years in the industry, work placements or year abroad.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2
The scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any of the following scholarships:- International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2019
– International Baccalaureate Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2019
– GEMS International Merit Scholarship 2019
– NCUK Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
– NCUK Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2019
Application Procedure: No additional scholarship application is required. If you meet the eligibility and award criteria below the scholarship will be applied as a tuition fee discount.
You can make an application to study an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Sheffield from anywhere in the world.
It is important to apply as early as possible as demand for places on undergraduate degree programmes often exceeds the number of places available. You do not need to wait for final examination results or references before you apply for a study place.
All applications for undergraduate study in the UK, including The University of Sheffield, must be made through an organisation called Universities and Colleges Admissions Service or UCAS.
All applications must be made online through the UCAS website.
All undergraduate degree programmes at the University of Sheffield begin in September each year. We do not have an intake in January or February.
Deadline: June 14, 2019.
Click here for Scholarship Link