Applications are currently ongoing at the University Of Waterloo, Canada. This scholarship program is awarded to applicants who are looking at undergoing a degree program at University Of Waterloo, Canada.
These scholarships are open to international students studying on a study permit only.
Course Level: Undergraduate
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: The scholarships will be awarded worth up to $12,000 to $25,000
- demonstrated qualities of leadership and positive attitudes in keeping with the Mission Statement of the University.
- Applicant must be an international student.
- Applicants must Be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Applicants must Have accepted an unconditional offer of admission for the academic year 2018-2019
Method of Application: Please complete the online application. Please submit hard copies of all necessary documents to the International Student Office.
Your application package will include, in the following order :
1. complete and signed application
2. official high school transcript [if attended more than one school please include all]
3. reference letter #1 – Math or Computer Studies teacher
4. reference letter #2 – Principal or designate
5. copies of all relevant award certificates (originals cannot be sent back to you)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org ONE attachment containing your entire application and all supporting documents. Please avoid sending separate files. This could result in an incomplete file being considered
Application Deadline: February 4, 2019